Last night I gave Jackson a bath and at the end of the bath Jackson will let the water out and play until its all gone. Well all the water was out and he began to jump up and down, I said okay its time to get out many times until the last jump...he slipped and hit the bottom of his chin on the tub and bit his tongue on both sides. It was bleeding pretty bad and later when I actually got a glance at it he had 2 huge flaps of skin hanging on either side of his tongue. He really didn't cry much more than about a minute, which I guess is good, but I felt so bad for him. He also had a little cut on the under part of his chin where he hit. All this happened and tomorrow we are getting our family pictures done at Scott and Courtney's. Nice timing, huh. He's been okay today so far but I was pretty worried about him eating since on the way to Daycare/work he was eating my muffin and cried quite a bit while eating it. Poor Jackson :(
I can remember as a child that I had lots of injuries my self...wonder if he takes after me.
Oh one more thing anybody have any suggestions for a padded bath tub??? Porcelain is not workin' so well for us!
Livvy Got Married! and More
-
Oh my, it’s been a while, to say the least. I miss the days when I used to
sit down and write. I’ve thought about it many times, but I often get lost
in ...
7 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment