Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weather

So the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful, since there's no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let is snow!! That is how some of you might feel the next couple of months. I on the other hand have to run errands, visit friends, walk the dog (the one that is visiting for the next 2 weeks) and the main one WORK. I would really like to vent about how Minnesotans DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE especially when there is ice or even just a little snow on the ground. It all started last Tuesday you all probably remember that frightful day. I left work at 4:00pm and did not get home until 6:45pm. Some of you might think that would be a nice break away from the headache of screaming children or work or what have you but not for me. Oh no, I had a screaming child sitting right behind me and scream did he ever, the whole way. I would have to hold his hand just to get him to calm down. This was a sight to see, one hand on the wheel and one arm/hand stretched back holding my screaming son's hand. It was great (sarcastically speaking).

We will be borrowing Grandma and Grandpa's portable DVD player to keep our son from freaking out on long trips to and from daycare/work.

That's all on the weather for now. I have so much more to complain about so I am sure you will see more on this subject soon.

Peace

1 comment: