Jackson learned how to say his name the other day. I got it on video! It is so cute! I am sure he was probably thinking we are crazy having him say it over and over and over again.
When Jeff and I were trying to figure out what to name our baby boy we threw around a few boy names and we were set on Gavin, but then I realized one of his co-workers had a son named Gavin and I couldn't have that. I always loved the name Jackson and thought I would call him Jack, but once he was born and we had called him Jackson while in my tummy I just couldn't call him Jack. Every once in a while someone will call him Jack and I just don't register that they are talking about Jackson.
I can't imagine Jackson being named Gavin it just doesn't fit. Isn't that funny. I guess when you call someone by a name for so long it just sticks.
Later
Livvy Got Married! and More
-
Oh my, it’s been a while, to say the least. I miss the days when I used to
sit down and write. I’ve thought about it many times, but I often get lost
in ...
7 months ago



1 comment:
That's funny, not once have I thought about calling Jackson Jack!
Post a Comment